Monday, July 12, 2010

New Goodies!

Been missing for a bit! I am scheduling surgery and chasing a new puppy so my time is spent mostly away from the computer! But I am trying to make new goodies to load up into my shops.

I have nine goodies to post today. Hopefully I will be back sooner than later with more, and freebies!

These can be bought from the blog by emailing me and paypaling me the money, or from my stores found at Etsy or Bonanzle for example.

Swirling Vortex ATC Digital Collage Sheet JPG $3.00


Stones, Rocks and Gems Digital Collage Sheet JPG $2.50


Spookyville ATC Digital Collage Sheet JPG $3.00

Skull Digital Collage Sheet JPG $1.50

Ephemera Digital Collage Sheet 8 $2.75

Ephemera Digital Collage Sheet 7 JPG $2.50

Childhood Digital Collage Sheet JPG $3.00

Beach Baby Bree Digital Paper Doll $3.00
Retro 50's ATC Digital Collage Sheet JPG $2.25



No comments: