Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Wyrd Family and Female Saints!

The Wyrd Family Collage Sheet:$3.25
This collage sheet features five images. All are cabinet cards from the late 1800s. It's an instant family! The collage sheet is 8.5x11 inches and 300 dpi. Until Nov. 1st I am offering a sale on my collage sheets. Buy three or more and get another of your desire free! When buying do not add the chosen free collage sheet to your order note me with your paypal payment or contact me by
email with the sheet you would like and the email you would like them sent to. As with all my sheets these are digital so you can print and use the PDF file as often as you would like on any kind of paper,sticker or transfers. For commercial or noncommercial use just not to be made into collage sheets or sold as is.

This collage sheet can also be found at my etsy shop located here.
The next collage sheet created today is of Female Saints. These illustrations came from a Sapnish booklet of female saints provided by what I assume is the Catholic church. There are nine colorful images. As usual the sheet is 8.5x11 inches at 300 DPI. So high quality printing.

Female Saints Collage Sheet:$3.00



This also can be found at my etsy shop here. More to come soon!

No comments: